Shine No Sekai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Which Class You Think Is The Best?
The Awakening Abyssal Power; I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 11:38 pm by xSora

» Count to 1000 c;<
The Awakening Abyssal Power; I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 11:37 pm by xAnonymous

» What class u gonna be ?
The Awakening Abyssal Power; I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 9:01 pm by cooladam17

» Corrupt a Wish
The Awakening Abyssal Power; I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 8:39 pm by meowchan

» count to 150 o.o
The Awakening Abyssal Power; I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 8:38 pm by meowchan

» What song are you currently listening to?
The Awakening Abyssal Power; I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 8:38 pm by meowchan

» Old game pics
The Awakening Abyssal Power; I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 8:36 pm by meowchan

» Ban the person above you :3
The Awakening Abyssal Power; I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 8:36 pm by meowchan

» awesome jokes/riddles
The Awakening Abyssal Power; I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 8:34 pm by meowchan

The Awakening Abyssal Power;

Go down

The Awakening Abyssal Power; Empty The Awakening Abyssal Power;

Post  TheKiseki; Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:45 pm

Chapter 1: The Test

Time; such an essential thing in our lives, an time had been given, as a young boy an been born into a world of lies, and deception. A simplistic way of describing the universe, yet so much more complicated to understand by the masses. Such an ominous being had been born right under the noses of everyone. Laxity is what they had become, which allowed the infant go unchecked. His reign had been set in motion. After his birth, like many who resided within the district of the Celestial Planes had to undergo a test of surviving within a different realm.

Legends says that all those who survive within the other realm would come to be known as Kiseki. The realm all abled infants were sent too, had been the demon realm. Many died, few to none lived. This young infant had adapted quickly, as he ate anything he could get his hands on. Though, the malice, hatred, and a sadistic energy emitting from the young infant, came upon another infant, where he first had resorted to cannibalism. Many illuminating hues had been focused upon this very moment. A infant eating another infant. How could such atrocity happen? Was it not the survival of the fittest? By the time the test neared its end, years had past as this infant had become a young boy.

Demons all around the place, as the boy happened to be covered in blood. His crimson optics looked left and right as his hands were straightened out using his own hand as a weapon. Some demons had laughed thinking very lowly of the kid. "The lowest of the demons have already died to this person. Hah. Not very impressive." The boy looked at the demon who spewed a bunch of nonsense as he just spoke in a monotone. "Then by all means show me the strength of a demon." He just stood in place as his taunt got the demon riled up. Seeing the demon get closer an closer by the second. He thrust his hand as he penetrated the neck of the demon ripping through its esophagus, and tendons. Grabbing ahold of its spine, he began to pull upwards ripping its head off as he closed his eyes putting the head over him letting the blood run down his face.

A light appeared as the boy had dropped the head an looked at the light out of curiosity. Men had appeared looking for survivors within this small section of the demon realm. Their eyes came upon a young boy an a few demons running away with just a few dead ones on the ground. "Well, we found one who might be the real deal." He boy just sighed as just sat down on the puddle of blood. "Boy come on, time for you to come home." He just ignored them as he looked outwards. "Home?" He contemplated the meaning of home, and didn't come to understand such a thing. The men walked up the kid an addressed him in such a manner it surprised the kid. "My lord, your name shall be Zuisho." He just looked at him as his optics had widened. He just stood upon an walked to the light with the men as he had appeared within his original home world in a open courtyard.

"What is this place?" Zuisho had asked as one of the men had spoken up. "It's your home world Vasio." A crowd had gathered as they looked upon the kid seeing it covered in blood. The guys moved away from the kid as a large blue arcane circle, had appeared on the ground under the boy an a light had encased him as well. The blood disappearing, an the home world uniform had appeared on him. He looked at himself as he just seemed awkward in such clothing. "What is.." A loud had emitted throughout the whole city. "Child ID: 001576-4, Sub Section: 1B-273, Test: 1492, Status: Completed." A door appeared as it lead to the realm of Kiseki's. Zuisho had entered an appeared within a main hall of a mansion. Paintings, and status of past Kiseki who had died in battle.

Many people had come out in order to greet the child. "Zuisho, welcome to the Kiseki manor." He looked ahead an seen the man who had main authority in the place. "You are know one of us." He didn't really care, but they all expected how Zuisho would act as they had went through it. "Just roam around to your content." Everyone left except one person. A woman just looked at the boy with a single tear going down her face. "My dear little boy." she spoke softly, an walked away knowing he had darkness growing within him. His days as being Kiseki had made him closer on his path of reign. Chapter 1: The Test

Time; such an essential thing in our lives, an time had been given, as a young boy an been born into a world of lies, and deception. A simplistic way of describing the universe, yet so much more complicated to understand by the masses. Such an ominous being had been born right under the noses of everyone. Laxity is what they had become, which allowed the infant go unchecked. His reign had been set in motion. After his birth, like many who resided within the district of the Celestial Planes had to undergo a test of surviving within a different realm.

Legends says that all those who survive within the other realm would come to be known as Kiseki. The realm all abled infants were sent too, had been the demon realm. Many died, few to none lived. This young infant had adapted quickly, as he ate anything he could get his hands on. Though, the malice, hatred, and a sadistic energy emitting from the young infant, came upon another infant, where he first had resorted to cannibalism. Many illuminating hues had been focused upon this very moment. A infant eating another infant. How could such atrocity happen? Was it not the survival of the fittest? By the time the test neared its end, years had past as this infant had become a young boy.

Demons all around the place, as the boy happened to be covered in blood. His crimson optics looked left and right as his hands were straightened out using his own hand as a weapon. Some demons had laughed thinking very lowly of the kid. "The lowest of the demons have already died to this person. Hah. Not very impressive." The boy looked at the demon who spewed a bunch of nonsense as he just spoke in a monotone. "Then by all means show me the strength of a demon." He just stood in place as his taunt got the demon riled up. Seeing the demon get closer an closer by the second. He thrust his hand as he penetrated the neck of the demon ripping through its esophagus, and tendons. Grabbing ahold of its spine, he began to pull upwards ripping its head off as he closed his eyes putting the head over him letting the blood run down his face.

A light appeared as the boy had dropped the head an looked at the light out of curiosity. Men had appeared looking for survivors within this small section of the demon realm. Their eyes came upon a young boy an a few demons running away with just a few dead ones on the ground. "Well, we found one who might be the real deal." He boy just sighed as just sat down on the puddle of blood. "Boy come on, time for you to come home." He just ignored them as he looked outwards. "Home?" He contemplated the meaning of home, and didn't come to understand such a thing. The men walked up the kid an addressed him in such a manner it surprised the kid. "My lord, your name shall be Zuisho." He just looked at him as his optics had widened. He just stood upon an walked to the light with the men as he had appeared within his original home world in a open courtyard.

"What is this place?" Zuisho had asked as one of the men had spoken up. "It's your home world Vasio." A crowd had gathered as they looked upon the kid seeing it covered in blood. The guys moved away from the kid as a large blue arcane circle, had appeared on the ground under the boy an a light had encased him as well. The blood disappearing, an the home world uniform had appeared on him. He looked at himself as he just seemed awkward in such clothing. "What is.." A loud had emitted throughout the whole city. "Child ID: 001576-4, Sub Section: 1B-273, Test: 1492, Status: Completed." A door appeared as it lead to the realm of Kiseki's. Zuisho had entered an appeared within a main hall of a mansion. Paintings, and status of past Kiseki who had died in battle.

Many people had come out in order to greet the child. "Zuisho, welcome to the Kiseki manor." He looked ahead an seen the man who had main authority in the place. "You are know one of us." He didn't really care, but they all expected how Zuisho would act as they had went through it. "Just roam around to your content." Everyone left except one person. A woman just looked at the boy with a single tear going down her face. "My dear little boy." she spoke softly, an walked away knowing he had darkness growing within him. His days as being Kiseki had made him closer on his path of reign.

[Yeah, not the best thing. But, hey I've been on writers block for more than year.
TheKiseki;
TheKiseki;
Slime

http://roleplayer.me/TheLovingKiseki

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum