Shine No Sekai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Which Class You Think Is The Best?
Applications Here I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 11:38 pm by xSora

» Count to 1000 c;<
Applications Here I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 11:37 pm by xAnonymous

» What class u gonna be ?
Applications Here I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 9:01 pm by cooladam17

» Corrupt a Wish
Applications Here I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 8:39 pm by meowchan

» count to 150 o.o
Applications Here I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 8:38 pm by meowchan

» What song are you currently listening to?
Applications Here I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 8:38 pm by meowchan

» Old game pics
Applications Here I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 8:36 pm by meowchan

» Ban the person above you :3
Applications Here I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 8:36 pm by meowchan

» awesome jokes/riddles
Applications Here I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 8:34 pm by meowchan

Applications Here

+10
Joomy
BlackScars
Attribution
Kurumii
Aboo
joking13
Addicted
Musica
14 posters

Go down

Applications Here Empty Applications Here

Post  Musica Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:28 pm

Post your filled applications here:

Checking the applications might take a while, so please be patient.

Regards.

Last edited by Musica on Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Musica
Musica
Owner
Owner

https://shinenosekai.canadaboard.net

Back to top Go down

Applications Here Empty Developer Application

Post  Addicted Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:36 pm

DEVELOPER APPLICATION
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--- Past experience:A lot of experience with private servers [Any Game]
--- Knowledge on :

-------------------------
--- SQL : 6/10
--- PHP : 9/10
--- SHN : 4/10 (Used it couple of times,think i could master it)
--- HTML : 7/10
--- C++ : 5/10
--- VB : 7/10
-------------------------

--- Why do you wanna join us : Because i would like to help you to improve your
server,i'm not doing this for the Dev title or for the rights,i just want to help and it's
up to you if you accept me or not,it's all one to me.

--- Available time : Average : 8h to 12h per day

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DEVELOPER APPLICATION

Addicted
Slime

Back to top Go down

Applications Here Empty GM/CL/CSR application

Post  joking13 Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:30 am

Past experience: i have been CL in Shine Gaming (quited cuz of someone but it dont matter) GM in Ultimate shine(and doesnt matter again), i played Gamigo like 2½ years,played Pserver for some years now.
Knowledge on SQL/SHN editor : i tried to play sumthing on nifscope and i made a bagpack with a mask on it. and i know its a beginner.
Why you wanna join us: i can give nice events make the server better and give alots of ideas for the server.
Available time : almost everyday, kinda 5-8 hrs per day and 3-12 hrs per week ends.
Languages I can speak: i can speak Tagalog,Swedish and English.

Thanks for reading my application.

Anthony~

joking13
Slime

Back to top Go down

Applications Here Empty Application^ ign will be :Aboo

Post  Aboo Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:05 pm

Position:GM

TIme: I will be able to be on (if i do not have any plans) 17-20 hours on weekends/when im home from school, and i will be able to come on at around 5-11:30 on school nights, again depending on what I currently have, hmwrk, etc.

Experience: I currently do not have any experience as a staff member, but i do have 3 1/2 years of playing fiesta, and i will continue to do so.

Know -how on SQL/SHN- Ive gotten SHN pretty much down, since it is simple XD and iam currently working on SQL. I also know NifSkope, well, re-colouring anyways xD teachin myself how to edit skills, etc atm.

Why i want to join: I want to join because, simply put, iI want to help out in any way I can, even if I end up as a perm regular member, I'm always there for backup XP

Other information: Skype:kareboo233 , and also idk if this matters, I do have a GMCommandList.txt already when i looked at it for fun, so im prepared for that, or if any staff needs it, i can skype/e-mail it to you xP

Thank you for taking your time to read this and I respect either of your decision^^

I EDITED THE SQL/SHN KNOW-HOW PLEASE RE-READ xD (caps so u dont miss it ;o) xD

Last edited by Aboo on Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:32 pm; edited 4 times in total

Aboo
Slime

Back to top Go down

Applications Here Empty Re: Applications Here

Post  Kurumii Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:01 pm

Hey Very Happy

Any who Very Happy
Applying for: GM or Dev (whichever you find me more suitable for, if suitable at all)
Past experience: Played OS since about a month after cbt, and have played countless pservers including Terra, Nan, Best, OMG, Shine (multiple), etc. Razz
Knowledge on SQL/SHN editor : I have had some experience with both of them, since I started creating my own pserver Razz I've actually gone through the whole SQL set up process about 16 times ;P Also I'm pretty well accustomed to nifskope and other programs c:
Why do you wanna join us : Well i am majoring in graphic design/ gaming so this would be really helpful in learning anything new and also honing my skills. Also I find myself quite friendly and reasonably helpful.
Available time : usually from 3pm till 2 am on weekdays and all day on weekends. :3

Thanks for taking time out of your day for considering me :3 Hopefully it's positive answer but if not, I'm just as happy to be a normal player <3 Very Happy

Oh yea, and if you need help with website stuff I'm good with that too Very Happy <3
Kurumii
Kurumii
Forum spammer

Back to top Go down

Applications Here Empty CSR

Post  Attribution Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:33 am

Past experience: i have been CL and CSR on 2 servers (forgot names ._.")I've been playing Original fiesta for like half eyar,and private servers 2-3 years,I'm very experienced I can host events,got a great imagination,I know the commands as well.
Knowledge on SQL/SHN editor :Well I only used SHN editor for mobs spawning or items or yea,commands and stuff,didn't really use the SQL
Why you wanna join us:Well,It's not like I'm doing this for the fame and free stuff,that I know only GMs+ can get,I'm doing this ebcause I like helping people out and I always been helping people since I got the staff title.
Available time :I got like 4 hours daily so yeah xP
Languages I can speak English,Romanian,German a little bit,and Hungarian

Thanks for your time ^^Very Happy
Attribution
Attribution
Slime

Back to top Go down

Post  BlackScars Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:18 pm

Position: CL

Name: Stephen Lane aka BlackScars

Reason: I have had recent CL experience and some small GM experience. I am very good with people and have always gotten along with the people on any server i've been on. I was very helpful and am very active when I am on. I was on Trian as CL for a while and I was a GM for Alerion for a short while. I have been VIP for many servers

Experience: used C++, SQL, PHP, played fiesta for 4 years

Languages: English
BlackScars
BlackScars
Slime

Back to top Go down

Post  Michael Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:37 am

Greetings!

Name : Michael Angelo
Language (Primary) : Tagalog
Language/s (Secondary) : English & Chinese. (Will be taking french classes this November 30th)

I would like to apply for a CL or a trainee position, mainly because I want to help people. As a normal member of the game, I can also help but being a part of a staff I can have voice which can contribute a lot with helping.
Currently, I do not have professional experience as a staff that is why I chose to be a CL or better yet a trainee. Indulging in this kind of activity can also help me cross-encounter with different problems and cultures.

Gaming experience : Been with fiesta since November of 2007, played multiple private servers.

Hope you like my application.

Constructive criticism is very helpful Smile . Thank you and god speed.

Michael
Slime

Back to top Go down

Post  Karma Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:57 am

Applying for: Dev. or GM

Real name: Calintz (Brandon) Peter (Calintz is my birth name, Brandon is my "American" name)

Language: Primary--English, South Korean, and some Spanish

Experience: I've been playing Fiesta servers for 4+ years. For the past 2 summers, I've been asked to be a temporary GM for Outspark (which I gladly accepted and helped with). I've played multiple private servers, including: Terra, 99Shine, Shine, Sin, Nan, OMG...to name a few. I've also made my own servers, 1 for Fiesta (JudgementOnline), and 1 for Maplestory (AkiraOnline). Both were only open to my friends, online friends, and school, and were both only open for a few months at a time.

I've messed with all the "in's and out's" of private servers, including both the SHN and SQL files, and I've even taken the liberty of buying a couple of books on Hacking (one came with tutorial DVD). Note: It's been a year or so since I've messed with any of these things, so I may be a bit rusty.

Reason: My main goal for games is to help others as much as I can, while I am still having fun. Helping others is fun for me, unless they are just begging and annoying after a while. I always take my time to listen, and I'll even stop what I'm doing sometimes to help out with someone else. Also, I thought it'd be a perfect opportunity since this is a new server, so maybe I can put my experience and patience to test.

Available online time: Mon-Fri I am free for AT LEAST 4 hours, Weekends will differ. College life is a drag...

Sorry if this was a long application. Thanks for your time, and hope to hear from you soon.

Contact info.:
Skype- princecupcakepony
E-mail- princecupcakepony@yahoo.com / dark-_-ruler@hotmail.com / bp176265@reddies.hsu.edu (all 3 I'm active with)
MSN- dark-_-ruler@hotmail.com
Facebook- Brandon Peter

Last edited by Karma on Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Slime

Back to top Go down

Applications Here Empty i would like a application

Post  Joomy Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:17 pm

um

Position:would like to help and support players if they get lost or need help [CL(i think)]

Past Experience:i have had 4 years on Fiesta online(never been a staff)i have played like 3months on prvite servers and now im here

Knowledge:I know how the game works for fiesta online i have experienced on all the bugs that
happened to me alien cherry and been in all maps

Joomy
Joomy
Slime

Back to top Go down

Post  Paiint R. Sun Nov 06, 2011 3:08 am

Name: Jos Paiint Rechianna
role: Being a nerd nerd nerd!
position: dev
experience: crashing servers Very Happy.
Why i want to apply? Old skool
Paiint R.
Paiint R.
Slime

https://facebook.com/Paiint

Back to top Go down

Post  meowchan Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:09 pm

name : hannah
past experience : i was a GD on saba o: and ive played fiesta for about 3-5 years or so
time : um usually around 3+ hours each day
about me : im a calm person and i like to help pplz and i guess im kinda funny? lol
hobbies : fiesta and anime o: i like making randum shirts to rofl
position : GM or CL maybe Very Happy?
meowchan
meowchan
Forum spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Berserker Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:57 pm

I wanna apply for GM position or maybe CL

Name: Ervin J
Sex: Male
Experience:Ive moderated a bit of games and servers some fiesta pservers and diffrent games as well.
why i wanna apply: This looks like its going to be an exellent server and its going to be alot of fun so i wanna be part of the people that help it come up. I know alot about fiesta i mean ive been playing it for almost 4 years now a lil bit after it came out im an easy person to get along with and i am very helpful at anything that i know what to do. I dont mind spending along time helping some one with an issue because i understand how frustruating it can be when you do have an issue. Im a very patient person and will help any one who ask for it.I also speak Spanish just incase that matters at all in deciding.

also i can play the server for about 6hours a day more when im out of school im also decent at making costumes an weapons. If i take my time on something using photoshop or any other tool i can make my mods amazing
Berserker
Berserker
Slime

Back to top Go down

Post  Musica Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:33 pm

A quick reminding for all the players, Thank you for applying to join our staff, but at the moment we are only recruiting Dev's and Web site designers. Whenever we start recruiting GM's or CSR's I will Post it in the applications form.

Regards.
Musica
Musica
Owner
Owner

https://shinenosekai.canadaboard.net

Back to top Go down

Applications Here Empty Whatever you need <3

Post  Strawberry Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:47 am

I am Katie Brooke Morris, my skype is gd.strawberry, and i am 17 years old.
I have worked at trian, sabaton, shawou, and was owner at aura but quit because of of the devs.
I know how to edit gears, and costumes, and edit some colors of skills
I know how to make videos from sony vegas 10, i made some during dusk and selesnia
I use paint.net to edit gears... and to edit costumes
I know all commands for summoning a monster, etc.

I know [DEV]Kurumii she's MY BESTIE <3
I LOVE YOU KURU <3

I can give some of my work I've done just add me on skypey <3

Thank you for you time, sir.

Hotmail: ownerstrawberry @hotmail.com
Strawberry
Strawberry
Slime

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content