Shine No Sekai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Which Class You Think Is The Best?
Introductions; I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 11:38 pm by xSora

» Count to 1000 c;<
Introductions; I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 11:37 pm by xAnonymous

» What class u gonna be ?
Introductions; I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 9:01 pm by cooladam17

» Corrupt a Wish
Introductions; I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 8:39 pm by meowchan

» count to 150 o.o
Introductions; I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 8:38 pm by meowchan

» What song are you currently listening to?
Introductions; I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 8:38 pm by meowchan

» Old game pics
Introductions; I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 8:36 pm by meowchan

» Ban the person above you :3
Introductions; I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 8:36 pm by meowchan

» awesome jokes/riddles
Introductions; I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 8:34 pm by meowchan

Introductions;

4 posters

Go down

Introductions; Empty Introductions;

Post  TheKiseki; Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:09 pm

Hello fellow companions.

I thought it would be a splendid idea for a 'introductions' topic in order to make new friends, and learn a few things about each other I suppose. You could call it a splendid idea, since its done all the time. Nonetheless, it should be done. The masses, please be benign and considerate towards others. We don't need any antagonists here. So, shall things continue?

I shall start first I suppose since I made the topic.

Salutations, I am Sterling. I live in California, and I'm 19. I surely do relish games. Fiesta was the very first MMO I had come across, and enthralled me. I couldn't play any other games, cause well. They just weren't like Fiesta. Indeed, Fiesta is like an addiction to me, just as much as music is. Though, writing stories, an role-playing is an escape for me to release the creativity within so I can enjoy many other things. Though, the point of this topic is to make new friends, I don't really see friends as an important thing, I a person who doesn't really care for anything. I have no sympathy for anyone or anything. Anyone could come up to me, saying that their relative died, their animal had been ran over, someone is dying. I wouldn't care, it would be just a waste of my time to hear about. Even my own family members tell be news of my relatives dying. I tell them I don't care, nor would I ever care. It's just how I am. This is just something for you all to know before you tell me anything of the sort.

Note: I detest those who like to assert themselves as being better than others.
TheKiseki;
TheKiseki;
Slime

http://roleplayer.me/TheLovingKiseki

Back to top Go down

Introductions; Empty Re: Introductions;

Post  Mitten Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:55 pm

Too pedantic, waaaay too pedantic.

-moves on-

I couldn't play any other games, cause well. They just weren't like Fiesta.

I'm not the only one. cheers

I've played both original versions and 3 other ps, been at it for years now.
(with some month-long breaks)

I always treat everyone with the same respect you would have for a friend, I also may find it surprisingly easy (in some ppls opinion) to give up a friendship if I consider that person doesn't have the same values I do.

I think the majority can't really be so sympathetic so as to care for a person they don't really know, this is just about understanding that they were (naturally) of value to some.

I hate malicious people.

P.S: I know I didn't have to follow your pattern just felt like it.
Mitten
Mitten
Slime

Back to top Go down

Post  BlackScars Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:33 am

guess i'll go next.

Hello all i'm BlackScars. Nicknames are usually Black, Dragon, or Jam (name was JamMan43 if anyone knows me from other pservers and fiesta). I have played many different pservers of fiesta as well as other games and this looks really promising. I hope we have fun here and I can't wait to get started. I am techincally a fun loving guy, i get along with many people, don't usually have too many issues unless yoru disrespectful. I can be a bit of a sarcastic smartass when i wanna be but im also random and can be funny and try to help out. So cya in game folks i'm out!
BlackScars
BlackScars
Slime

Back to top Go down

Post  Berserker Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:04 pm

Im berserker most people just call me Ber or serker ive been playing fiesta for along time anyway nice to meet you all Very Happy oh and btw im 15 an live in california dont know what else to add to an introduction
Berserker
Berserker
Slime

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum